RMCA Pro Audio & Video Clips
1. Audio Clips
To get an impression of RCS-styles and the possibilities of automatically created random chord progressions (backing tracks or jam tracks), please listen to the following mp3 audio medleys and take a look at video 4.
The first audio track was recorded in just one piece ("live" without any rework), simply by using RMCA Pro's random autoplay function with its chord progressions random generator and 3 fingers for the organ soli on the computer keyboard (keys: QWERTY... , ZXCVBN...).
|Medley no. 1|
The specifications of the Song-Creator window were ...
- Each created song should have 32 measures
- Randomly choose style before creating chords
- Randomly choose key before creating chords
- Use only major, minor & sus chords (without 7th chords)
- Use only 1 major key and its relative minor key.
The second audio track was also recorded in one piece and in the same way, however without organ soli and now all possible chords including 7th, add9, dim etc. were used for random backing track creation.
|Medley no. 2|
|Medley no. 3|
The fourth audio track was created from "live snippets" of a "laid back" jam session using RMCA's chord progressions random generator and its 3/4 measure chord preview function in practice mode (s.a. video 4).
|Medley no. 4|
2. Video Clips
The following video clips were released to help interested newcomers and active users to better understand the main features of the software. They cover the following topics:
- What happens at the first program start ?
- How to create a backing track for practicing or jamming ?
- How to enter the practice mode with chord preview and let RMCA Pro create jam tracks ?
- How to record a chord sequence by using the virtual MIDI keyboard and save it as an arrangement ?
- How to create a "quick style" from a small MIDI snippet and test it with the virtual keyboard ?